Free Confidential Testing
The AIDS Resource Council, In. offers free HIV testing on a walk-in basis during office hours and at health fairs and educational seminars throughout the year. The ARC staff strives to maintain a strict level of confidentiality. Client information is never revealed to anyone outside the ARC office without a signed release form. Those who wish to remain anonymous are not required to reveal their name when seeking HIV testing.
HIV Testing is quick and painless with our new OraQuick rapid test! Test results take 20 minutes.
HIV/AIDS Support Group
The AIDS Resource Council sponsors a support group for all persons living with or affected by HIV/AIDS. The support group meets on the 4th Saturday of every month at 1:00 PM. For more information about this, please contact our office.
- Emergency financial assistance for short-term support
- HIV/AIDS prevention education provided to all interested community groups
- Individualized counseling
- Technical assistance for those who need help understanding and completing paperwork associated with specific services and benefits
- Quality care referrals to relevant service providers and agencies
- Advocacy for those lining with HIV/AIDS and their families.